Websites play a large part in modern commerce. Whether your business lies in sales, services or anything in between, a good website provides you limitless opportunities for expanding your clientele.
I understand how important it is for your website to stand apart from your competitors which is why every website design job is custom.
A website is like a personal magazine. Layout and design are extremely important. I combine internet engineering with graphic designs to ensure friendly navigation within eye catching websites.
Publishing your website is only the first step. Search Engine Optimization is an ongoing effort necessary to successful online marketing. For this reason, I support Monthly Website Maintenance Plans.
Why do you need Monthly Maintenance?
- Keeping your content fresh will keep clients returning to your site.
- Updated sites earn more money and gain more clients.
- Gain higher ranking in search engines by keeping your site up to date.
What can you refresh?
- New products, sales and temporary offers
- Changes to current products
- Calendar of events, schedule and outreach programs
- Photos, graphics, logos, graphs and charts
- Text refreshes and editing
- New links and affiliations
- Home page refreshes and ‘What’s New’ updates
Why should you choose VHPD for your website maintenance?
- Trained website experts are readily available.
- No need to train your staff or hire a staff web designer.
- Fast and personal service.
All Web Site Maintenance plans include:
- Search Engine Optimaztion (SEO)
- Personal explanation of the services completed
- Detailed Invoice and/or work order
- Backup of your site after every update
Site Maintenance packages:
- Economy: $60.00 up to 5 hours
- Regular: $120.00 up to 10 hours
- Premium: $160.00 up to 15 hours
- Deluxe: $210.00 up to 20 hours
- Pay as you go: $50/hr, minimum of $40.
Web Site Maintenance Policy:
- Updates are generally completed within 1 day of the time they are received (Including weekends and holidays if arranged for in advance).
- Maintenance packages are for keeping the site up to date. They do not include redesigns. If changes requested are new designs we’ll discuss this before any work is completed.
- Changes provided electronically will take less time to complete. Consider sending us your changes in an email or attachment (.doc and .txt are ideal).
- For your convenience, changes are also accepted via fax, mail or telephone.
- Photographs, images, logos and graphics may take more time if they are submitted in formats other than .jpeg or .gif (Although it’s rare that it’ll take longer than the usual turn around, I will let you know ASAP when I can have the changes complete for you.)
- Graphics that require Photoshop expertise are not covered in website maintenance packages. I love working in Photoshop and will be happy to give you a quote for any of your photo editing needs.